Hi there darlings! This blog is an on going project that will feature SECOND LIFE FASHION in all its variety. I will review and interview products and designers that promote fashion or pertain to the "BODY BEAUTIFUL,” or avatar if you prefer. Content will focus on entertaining copy, photos and a basic approach to formatting. This will give quick and easy access to the content of choice just by scrolling. Comments are appreciated.

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska
Second Life resident,freelance writer,blogger,fashionista,model and fashion photographer.

Helke's Model of the Month is...

Helke's Model of the Month is...
Venus Petrov

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Allure Blue and Red at Foo Roo/Designed by: Lucy Roo




I just happened to be out and about doing my most favorite Second life pastime, exploring the stores, meeting the designers and their customers when I walked into Foo Roo and what to my wondering eye should appear? Walls of sumptuous, luscious lingerie. Yes darlings, walls. I was stopped stone cold in my beloved 500L classic black heels designed by Funk Shnook. I stood in open-mouthed slack-jawed awe, as if I had just been rolled over by a massive wave of freeze lag. I fumbled at the search field and found Lucy Roo, the designer at Foo Roo and we began to talk serious lingerie talk. Lucy was the sweetest, most gentle, agreeable and lovely person ever. She was happy to front me a sample to review. She even asked me to choose. I said “Lucy Darling, you choose, give me something that you love, something that means something to you”. She chose “Allure” in two colors, Allure Red and Allure Blue, each sold separately. Allure comes in three options in the box. The basic option is a beautiful, delicate embroidered bra and panty set. Then you can add a cute wispy and sheer camisole like attachment that goes from the bra band down to the just above the belly button that is very close fitting and exquisitely charming with tiny little dots applied to the fabric. The other option is a subtly sheer bra and panty with the same charmingly beautiful tiny appliqué dots on both pieces. This is not for the faint of heart darlings. Serious seduction is made of these things. Allure’s red and blue colors are quite frankly, eye candy, delicious and lickable. Once again, good fortune had not deserted me. I walked into a beautiful creation called “Allure” with both eyes wide open at Foo Roo and designed by the talented Lucy Roo.



The Foo Roo shopping experience is laid back and low key. No garish vendors or explicitly over the top ads. There is a comforting compatibility and relationship to art and product displayed in the store. Things are what they seem, unusual, but in this case true. Pricing is reasonable and wont send you rushing off to the nearest SLX terminal. Patronage is steady throughout the day and you will not find yourself being stepped on in the store or when you arrive. Foo Roo should be a necessary destination for any shopper of serious lingerie.



Review Helke Duettmann
Product: Lingerie, Allure Blue and Red
Designer: Lucy Roo
Where: Foo Roo
SLUR: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eggar/17/93/37
Price: 195L (reasonable)
Photo’s Helke Duettmann
Model: Nash Fraenkel

No comments: